PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : friendship

mara7ib117
06-09-2005, 06:03 PM
*Good FRIENDS are hard to to find , harder to to leave and impossible to forget
Good frieands are like stars you dont always see them , but you know they are always there
*-
what do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry
الاصدقاء الحقيقيون يصعب ايجادهم يصعب تركهم ويستحيل نسيانهم
الاصدقاء كالنجوم لا تراها دوما ولكنك تعلم انها موجوده في السماء
**ماذا ستفعل حينما يكون الشخص الوحيد القادر على مسح دموعك و هو من جعلك تبكي؟
;) :) :rolleyes: ;) :) :rolleyes: ;)

hunt
16-09-2005, 01:59 AM
انا محتاج لصديق فى حين انعدم اصدقائى اين هذا الذى يسمى صديق انت فعلا ارنى تحملك لمعنى كلمة صديق
اسمى مجدى
انت

الزعيمة
11-11-2005, 01:57 PM
hi
how are you
i like your subject
if you not allowed i want to be your friend

narjeet
28-08-2006, 06:29 AM
*Good FRIENDS are hard to to find , harder to to leave and impossible to forget
Good frieands are like stars you dont always see them , but you know they are always there
*-
what do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry
الاصدقاء الحقيقيون يصعب ايجادهم يصعب تركهم ويستحيل نسيانهم
الاصدقاء كالنجوم لا تراها دوما ولكنك تعلم انها موجوده في السماء
**ماذا ستفعل حينما يكون الشخص الوحيد القادر على مسح دموعك و هو من جعلك تبكي؟
;) :) :rolleyes: ;) :) :rolleyes: ;)
This is Narjeet balasi frm India and I want you to make my friend I hope If you allow we can be best friend :) :)

narjeet
28-08-2006, 06:38 AM
This is Narjeet balasi frm India and I want you to make my friend I hope If you allow we can be best friend :) :)

U're My Butterfly, I Keep watching U, When u smile, I Like to smile, When u cry, I'll wipe u're tears, There will be days when things go wrong, I will be there to make u strong, Some days da sun don't wanna shine & I will be urz and u will be mine, My Love will never change 4 u coz u're My Butterfly, Time has come to set u free, U're wings can now grace da SKY, My tears will fall down endlessly & I will always hold u near, U're wings of colour remind me of a Love we once shared. So fly free my loving Butterfly & know my Love is True, U take with u my heart, I will never 4get U, A Flower Blooms, A Butterfly lands, Together they spread life alone they die. Baby u're My Butterfly with u i have a reason to live with u i have a subject to love. Without U I have lived a meaningless Life. :) :)

narjeet
28-08-2006, 06:42 AM
Author: Ardem

The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman
Must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman