PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : i regret to be a member of this forum

mamou
25-10-2008, 08:39 PM
you're suck who's 5adem el 7aramayne e cherifayne :he'is nothing he just listen and obey to the orders of america shame on people i'm tunisian and i hate saudi leaders i hope you wake up some day

Bin Mohayya
25-10-2008, 09:29 PM
you're suck who's 5adem el

i'm tunisian and i hate saudi leaders i hope you wake up some day

To the Tunisian hateful

I think you're hateful or mentally ill, otherwise why hatred and hate your brothers and Muslims, is the Saudis are colonized by your country in the past? Is the Saudis are make you to forget your Arab language and speaks English? Is the Saudis are works in your expatriate in France and elsewhere? Is the Saudis are planting the hatred in your heart? Are you an Arab? Then Why not write in Arabic, you coward?
I wish you go to writing in Tunisia forums and published your hateful to the Tunisian country and between your brothers because you're not welcome among in this Clean forum who is fighting hatred, hatred and racism

إلى التونسي الحاقد

أنا أظن أنك أيها الأخ التونسي حاقد أو مريض نفسيا وإلا لماذا الحقد والكره لإخوانك المسلمين، هل السعوديون هم من استعمر بلدك في الماضي؟ هل السعوديون هم من جعلك تنسى لغتك العربية وتتحدث بالإنجليزية؟ هل السعوديون هم من جعلك مغتربا في فرنسا وغيرها؟ هل السعوديون هم من زرع الحقد والكراهية في صدرك؟ هل أنت عربي؟ لماذا لم تكتب باللغة العربية يا جبان؟

أتمنى أن تذهب وتقوم بالكتابة في المنتديات التونسية وتنشر كراهيتك وحقدك بين إخوانك التونسيين لأنك غير مرحب بك بيننا في هذا المنتدى الطاهر الذي يحارب الكراهية والحقد والعنصرية

سما الجنزوري
25-10-2008, 11:11 PM
ششششششششش ايه يا جماعه صبح صبح يا عم الحج في ايه بس
يا بن محيا كل ده علشان كتب بالانجلش في ايه بس

lovelybaby
26-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Bin Mohayya

أخي الكريم شكرااااااااااااااا لك ...

سطرت الحروف والكلمات التي دارت بفكري فور قرائتي لكلمات هذا الشخص الحاقد ...

سلمت يدااااااااااااك ...

والله يجزاك كل الخير ...

وفعلااااااااااااااا ...

هذا الشخص غير مرحب به هنا ...

وأضم صوتي لصوتك ...

http://gif.vip600.com/smiles/31/004.gif (http://gif.vip600.com)

malady
07-12-2008, 10:06 PM
well here i am to say:
I ve been in usa for more than two years and i met alot of people like above>
this type of people they can not see their own shamefull deeds.
in fact they blame saudis for the sake of ravenge.
beleive me they are just another obstacles for islam advancement.
We now the custodian of the two holy mosqus very well
I can swear he will not drink any liquers

but the bad people can not see the good side they only see what they want to see.
bye

الحـــافية
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
We might really suck as u think but also, u have the choice to be registered in whatever forum that make u feel complete

No one will listen to u coz ur not using a nice languge bro

really shame on u and really really act like adults

anyways.. enjoy Eid and hav fun;; I mean if ur planing to hav fun

:)

الحافية